Senior Commodities Broker
Daniel started his career as a broker with Lind-Waldock in 2007. He is well diversified in the markets with the indexes and currencies amongst his favorites. Daniel can often be found quoted in industry sources, such as Bloomberg, Dow Jones Newswires, WSJ and Futures magazine.
Metals (gold, silver), financials (Eurodollars, Treasury bonds, DJIA, S&P 500, and the Dollar Index)
Daniel considers both fundamentals and technicals. He gauges appropriate entry and exit levels once a technical pattern has developed.
Strengths and Trading Philosophy
Daniel will consult one-on one to build a strategy based on experience, trading style and risk tolerance. He is a strong believer in disciplined trading, and encourages strict adherence to this philosophy in order to optimize any market potential. Daniel is committed to helping clients towards the goal of the accumulation of account value and providing excellent service.
Daniel Pavilonis' Most Recent Futurescast Articles
View all of Daniel Pavilonis' Futurescast articles
- The Corn Number
- The March 1st Sequester
- Kitco - Expectations For Continued Quantitative Easing Supportive For Gold After GDP, FOMC
- Forbes - METALS OUTLOOK: Uncertainty Still A Hallmark For Gold; Market May Hold Range Bound
- Making the Markets Really Move
- The almighty FED printing press has been unleashed! Then why is the market down?
- Kitco News - Gold Market Expected To Focus On Greece, Fiscal Cliff, Fed Speakers...
- Forbes - METALS OUTLOOK: Gold Prices Likely To Hold $1,700/Oz
- Near-Term Euro Rally
- Kitco News - METALS OUTLOOK: With US Election Done, Gold Prices Could Rise Next Week
- Kitco News - Market Nuggets: RJO's Pavilonis: Comex Gold Boosted By Anticipation of Election
- Cautious Market Conditions
- Forbes - METALS OUTLOOK: Gold May Target $1,800/Oz Next Week
- The Silver Lining
- Afternoon Market Wrap Up - Energy Futures - August 27, 2012
- Daily Market Update - Energy Futures - August 24, 2012
- Daily Market Update - Energy Futures - August 23, 2012
- Daily Market Update - Energy Futures - August 8, 2012
- Kitco - METALS OUTLOOK: Gold May Rise Next Week, But Resistance Looms
- Is this the Bottom for Gold
NOTE: This individual exercises independent judgement in trading, and readers are urged to exercise their own judgement in trading.
< Back to Broker list